Saint Colmcilles G.A.A. Football Club was founded in 1935 in Swords Co. Dublin. The clubhouse and playing fields are
located at Hollybanks, Glen Ellen Road Swords. Large hall available for parties and functions of all kinds. There's no
land line phone for the club. You can email here email@example.com
The club bar is open to members and non members. The drink prices in the club house is the same as other bars in
Swords There is no music in the club. The club president is Mick Joyce and the chairman is Gavin Reynolds.
There's a pool table and dart board.
Colmcilles Football started out with no facilities for the players and shared football pitches with other clubs in the
area. From Kettles Lane to Mountgorry to Balheary. In the early days the players had to 'Tog Out' in a hut or shed and even
in the open field. The club has always been associated with the 'Top Of The Town' as that is where the founders of the club
The men who started the club all them years ago were, Jerry Daly and John ''The Brown'' Dardis from Rathingle, and Mr.
Thomas and Mr. Lowdnes from the Forrest Road.